What is White Hat SEO?
Anyone who adheres to White Hat SEO has nothing to fear in terms of penalties or even complete de-indexing. Because this includes all harmless and ethically correct measures to let a website rank higher in the SERPs.
Besides the White Hat SEO are also Grey Hat SEO and BLACK HAT SEO are also known. If website operators want to be successful in the long term and sustainably, it is not advisable to use such measures and to rely exclusively on White Hat SEO.
White Hat SEO concerns various areas such as the structure and content of a website. Such measures will be discussed later on.
Free SEO Strategy Talk
In a free SEO strategy talk, we uncover untapped potential and develop a strategy to help you become more successful on Google.
What are the advantages of white hat SEO?
The following are advantages that white hat SEO brings:
- Security: If marketers and companies use white hat SEO, they are on the safe side. This excludes the possibility of being penalized or completely deindexed. At the same time, there is no loss of traffic or revenue.
- Ethics: Many companies and SEOs don't want to bother with Gray and Black Hat SEO because they see it as ethically incorrect. They prefer to work clean and can proudly say that they have not used any reprehensible and questionable methods.
- Costs: If White Hat SEO is practiced in the long term, there can be as good as no penalties, as already mentioned. Accordingly, such penalties do not have to be compensated for, for example, to remove spam links or to hire an SEO agency to "straighten out" the situation. This is much cheaper and saves costs!
- More stability: If a website ranks in the SERPs through White Hat SEO, it runs far more stable. This is especially true for the long term, as it is quite unlikely to get penalized in the future.
What measures does White Hat SEO include?
To perform white hat SEO, there are several measures available. These include:
- Keywords: Before starting new projects or subpages, a keyword research is carried out. keyword research is carried out. Then the keywords are sensibly integrated into the content (texts, meta information, imagesetc.). Questionable methods such as Keyword stuffing have no place here.
- OnPage optimizationHere, too, there is a lot of need for optimization, for example, to make the page navigation, search function and URL structure meaningful. This creates added value not only for search engines, but also for users.
- Link: Also the link image must look clean and natural for White Hat SEO. Any link manipulations like spam links have no place here. Search engines expose such practices immediately and punish them.
- Content: When it comes to content, the basic law applies: "Content is King"! Create high-quality content for your users that they like to consume. This way, you offer real added value and stand out from the competition. The search engines also reward you for this.
I am one of the leading SEO experts in Germany
I am well known from major media out lets such as Stern, GoDaddy, Onpulson & the Breakfast TV and have made over 100+ big name clients successful on Google.