What is the Google Keyword Planner?
Google Keyword Planner provides webmasters and marketers with a useful tool. It shows possible costs and visitor numbers of different keywords before the actual ad is created.
The Google Keyword Planner has been used for many years to find out the search volume of single or multiple keywords. But even today it is still used.
If users want to place an ad in the GOOGLE ADS network, prior keyword research is indispensable. This is the only way to ensure that you really reach the right target group.
But also in terms of search engine optimization, the Google Keyword Planner is excellent. Search engine optimizers can find out which keywords are worthwhile for their own SEO strategy and have the highest possible search volume.
Free SEO Strategy Talk
In a free SEO strategy talk, we uncover untapped potential and develop a strategy to help you become more successful on Google.
What are the advantages of Google Keyword Planner?
Probably the biggest advantage of Google Keyword Planner is its meaningful values. Compared to other keyword tools, the Planner offers extensive information and detailed data.
If marketers want to book ads via Google Ads, the Keyword Planner also offers further advantages:
- Finding new keywords: If website owners and marketers give Google some information (e.g. landing page, previous keywords and language targeting), the Keyword Planner searches for new possible keywords. With them, an ad could be worthwhile
- Deciding on the right keywords: After Google has displayed a list of suggested matching keywords, it now moves on to the decision. Thus, interested parties learn whether a search term is worthwhile via the search volume display. The average monthly search queries are displayed here.
- Cost overview: However, cost also plays an important role in the marketer. For this reason, take a look at the Average CPC. It indicates how high the costs are for each click made. Thus, it can be roughly calculated how high the budget can be.
How does the Google Keyword Planner work?
In order to use the Google Keyword Planner, a Google Account is required. After a short entry of personal data and information about the company, you can already start.
On the Planner home page, marketers and SEOs can now use various functions:
- Find new keywords: To retrieve relevant keyword data, enter individual keywords, groups of words or information about an existing web project. The Google Keyword Planner then displays all relevant data.
- Budget planning and forecasts: If advertising is to be placed directly, marketers can also create a budget plan. This involves filling out a list with one or more keywords. The CPC per keyword and a forecast are then displayed.
I am one of the leading SEO experts in Germany
I am well known from major media out lets such as Stern, GoDaddy, Onpulson & the Breakfast TV and have made over 100+ big name clients successful on Google.