What is online marketing?
With the help of online marketing, companies can be better positioned on the digital market. Various marketing instruments are available for this purpose, such as communication policy or product distribution.
As the name suggests, digital marketing is done purely online, i.e. on the Internet.
Example: Operators of online stores want to convert prospects into customers in order to sell their products. For this purpose, they make use of online advertising and the sending of e-mail newsletters, for example.
Individual online marketing strategies are created to achieve the best possible success. Among other things, target groups are defined, targeted and thus the best possible success is achieved.
Free SEO Strategy Talk
In a free SEO strategy talk, we uncover untapped potential and develop a strategy to help you become more successful on Google.
What are the goals of online marketing?
Before the actual online marketing can begin, goals must first be defined.
The following categories and areas are used:
- Collect email contacts
- Interested parties fill out contact forms
- Phone calls to interested parties
- Prospects buy a product or order a service
- For example in the online store
- But orders can also be placed by e-mail, telephone and co.
Branding, brand building
- Websites are optimized for brand names and brand terms. This generates organic traffic .In the long term, the number of visitors increases
- In-house brands are mentioned in social media, on blogs or in forums
- Companies respond to the needs of their customers
- Feedback is possible via social media, comments and co.
- How high are bounce rates and the average visit time? This can also be addressed accordingly.
Do you know my SEO Newsletter?
What are the online marketing measures and tools?
Important online marketing measures and tools are listed below:
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- The Search Engine Marketing Contains all measures in online marketing to increase the findability of a website.
- In the meantime, the majority of all Internet users use search engines to search for information about products, companies, etc. This is why the
- Search engine marketing has become a very important tool.
- Search engine marketing is divided into Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and search engine advertising (SEA)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search engine optimization includes all measures and activities to achieve higher positions in search engine results
- Consequently, the organic traffic increases, the number of visitors increases Basically, SEOs make use of the On-Page-and OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Search engine advertising (SEA)
- Search engine advertising involves placing ads in search engine results. This is paid advertising.
- Such ads will be highly visible and positioned higher up. Furthermore, there is the possibility to show ads only for certain search terms.
- This enables a precise definition of the target group. The ads are seen exclusively by people who are interested in a specific topic.
- E-mail marketing is the counterpart to classic advertising brochures that land in the mailbox
- Interested parties and regular customers are informed at regular intervals about important information, services and products
- Long-term customer loyalty is possible with email marketing
Other elements in online marketing:
- Websites online advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate marketing
I am one of the leading SEO experts in Germany
I am well known from major media out lets such as Stern, GoDaddy, Onpulson & the Breakfast TV and have made over 100+ big name clients successful on Google.